Estate & Property Matters in Northern Virginia
We partner with estate/elder/probate attorneys and fiduciaries to provide the hands-on work needed to sift through an estate to find the important, sentimental, and valuable items for an estate. We document and forward these to the attorneys, manage the removal of the remaining items, and keep the attorneys and/or heirs updated on progress. We can travel to meet the needs of the estate.
Specifically, our services for Estate and Property Matters may include:
- Working with your trust attorney to make sure all personal and financial papers are gathered, scanned, and sent to your attorney
- Interviewing and hiring a realtor to sell the property
- Cleaning out, shipping, or donating any and all furniture, clothing, and personal items as desired by the estate managers
- Documenting your digital accounts for the estate managers
- Traveling out of the area to handle the estate closing activities.
Top Rated for Estate and Property Matters
Karen and the team at Great Falls Organizers are amazing. We have referred several of our friends and family to them with great results. Highly recommend -Dr. Evan L.
Read more of our reviews on Google!
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Working with us is easy and a complimentary phone consultation is the first step. During the call, we’ll schedule a time for you to meet with one of our professional organizers in the privacy of your own home. We’ll talk with you about your plans, your timeline, and any special circumstances that you feel need to be addressed. We use a caring, hands-on approach to organizing or decluttering your environment, your relocation, your senior transition, your downsizing, and so much more. Call us at (703) 423-0383.