One of the main challenges in planning for long-term care is failing to inform your loved ones about the orderly distribution of your property after death. Great Falls Organizers can help you develop and execute an end of life plan for your personal property and home, to make property closings run as smoothly as possible, while taking much of the burden off family members.
Our End of Life Planning Services include:
- Working with your trust attorney to make sure all personal and financial papers are gathered, scanned, sent to your attorney
- Interviewing and hiring a realtor to sell the property
- Cleaning out, shipping or donating any and all furniture, clothing, and personal items
- Making sure your beloved pets are taken care of with a pet care plan
- Helping your loved ones know where your digital accounts are and what they should do with them